Monday, November 1, 2010

KismetLit's New Look!

How ya like me now?




Okay. So it's been a minute since my last post, but I had a good reason as to why I was away. I was getting my little home in cyberspace renovated! That's right, check me out! Sickeningly sweet right? Lol. 


Anyway I want to give a shout out to a new friend of mine Leah Williams of  Cutesie Blog Designs. Anyway, I happened to stumble upon Leah's site when I decided to take my blog seriously (Thanks Shon Bacon for giving me a swift kick in the rump!) 


Anyhow while trying to find something girly and cute, I found Leah's site, loved what I saw and contacted her immediately. Her prices are affordable, and Leah's always available to answer any questions you may have. I will definitely recommend her to my clients, friends, and anyone who's interested in needing help to design their blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment